Whether you're a parent who will be driving your kids to school, or you're a student planning on driving yourself, the back to school season can be hectic in the beginning - ironing out your schedule and figuring out your morning routine.
Driving during the back to school season can be hectic, which is why it is important to prepare yourself as much as possible for the road. Here are some key items we recommend packing into your vehicle to have on hand throughout the school season:
- Jumper cables - these will come in handy if you find yourself in a nostart situation while at school or other location away from home
- Emergency phone numbers - important numbers such as towing services, auto repair shops, etc. that will be necessary in the event of an emergency, breakdown, or accident
- Non-perishable snacks and water - these can definitely be of use when on the road, and if you get hungry in the middle of the school day. It is also great to have snacks on hand for the kids when they are picked up from school!
- Extra sweaters or jackets and umbrella - the weather can change quickly, and being prepared for any weather ocndition will be helpful for school situations
- Phone charge - you never know when your phone may run out of battery, and you may need it for an important call or emergency
We hope that this list of items to pack in your car for the school season will be helpful. Don't forget to be prepared and drive safely!